If you’re the owner of an iPad, you’re in luck in getting unstuck. Whether personally or professionally, this app is great for diagnosing your problem, getting to the root cause and giving you manageable, workable action steps to get unstuck.
If you’re a writer, have your characters answer various questions to give you answers as to why they aren’t behaving.
Here are six action steps to take to get you unstuck:
* First, download the program (FREE) and register (you can use your Facebook logon).
* Pick 3 of 18 cards that best describes how your stuck moment makes you feel, ranging from afraid to up in the air. Let’s say you pick “Lost” as your stuck emotion. Unstuck will ask a variety of questions such as “What are you stuck on?” and “I’m stuck because_____”
* Use the diagnostic tools. One is a pack of 20 cards with statements on them which you sort into “So me” and “Not me” piles. From your answers, you’ll assigned a category (ie Avoider) and given action steps, tools, tips, and a cyber kick in the butt.
* Set a goal, give yourself a deadline and outline consequences for not following through.
* Post your goals and deadline on Facebook or connect to the Unstuck community for motivation and accountability.
* Follow through on your plan and get unstuck.
It’s a great tool, and way lots cheaper than therapy.
What things are you stuck on?