This week’s cool links are nature centric: Shadows and Water
Shadows and Water, two of nature’s cool subjects are highlighted in this week’s Cool Links blog post. Oh, and I have some writing advice as well, brought to you by the amazingly talented and world class knowledge sharer, Joanna Penn.
Shadows on the Wall
Remember making bunny ear shadows on the wall when you were a kid? Science has taken the art to a new height.
The Wonderful World of Life In a Drop of Water
Do you watch TED talks? I love them. They present a variety of subjects that make my mind explode. The latest on my radar explores life in a drop of water. Amazing!
Check out the site here and explore more TED talks.
How to Write High Volume Fiction in a Sustainable Way
And finally, Joanna Penn hosts Toby Neal on how to write high volume fiction in a sustainable way.
Some of the subjects they cover are: (from thecreativepenn.com):
- Examples of how the high production business model can work
- Tips for gaining sales traction with a new series
- We mention using K-lytics for categories – it’s a great tool!
- Taking care of author health while producing a lot of work
- Book marketing tips and how Toby uses her team to help with that
- ‘Retailer proofing’ an author business and selling direct
Joanna offers a podcast and a written transcript.
Join me on Monday when I reveal the theme for my blogs in this year’s AtoZChallenge.
Until then, blessings,
Please share these links to anyone who might be interested by using the share icons on the left.
If you’d like to receive my blog posts in your email, please sign up in the appropriate box.
If you’d like to receive my monthly newsletter, please sign up in the box below and you’ll receive a FREE short story ebook.